What Is Sleepy Wings?
Sleepy Wings is an innovative easy to use sleep swaddling jacket that takes seconds to put on. Designed to only cover a baby’s arms, makes the use of Sleepy Wings ideal for all seasons
Slept safely on their back, a baby’s preferred sleep position is to have their hands up beside their face. Sleepy Wings allows a baby to comfort themselves with access to their mouth to self console, retrieve their dummy, reducing startle and scratching and proven to provide more sleep.
What makes Sleepy Wings so different?
- Can be worn with arms UP or DOWN.
(Just rotate the Sleepy Wings 180 degrees for arms down)
- Ideal for wear all year round.
Keeping baby cool in Summer or worn over a Sleeping Bag in Winter.
- Stops baby from scratching their delicate skin. Ideal for eczema suffers.
- Reduces the startling reflex.
- Optional use of the dummy pockets provides baby self access to retrieve their own dummy.
- Ideal for use in the car or pram.
- Makes transferring baby easier without disturbing their sleep.
- Promotes longer sleep as baby cannot escape or free them self from Sleepy Wings.
- Keeps wondering hands in place during milk feeds.
- Keeps babies chest clear from overheating and hips free and un-swaddled.